Mataraza Consulting’s mission focuses on four key areas of service,
customized to align with each organization’s needs
Applying Momentum to Mission…
Effective, swift change begins with action — but requires a well-laid path. Through carefully examining forces both internally and externally, Mataraza Consulting generates the clearest roadmap, then lays the necessary groundwork, for action that will lead to accomplishment, thereby applying Momentum to an organization’s Mission.
Since 2001, Mataraza and her team have consulted with more than 100 organizations across the United States, the majority of them for planning. This involves close consultation with clients to carefully identify their strategic priorities.
– INGRID E BOGEL, Former Executive Director of Conservation Center for Art & Historic Artifacts
Providing the tools for sustainable success…
True revitalization results from identifying what’s working and what’s not. Mataraza Consulting works side by side with arts and cultural organizations, management teams, and individuals to help strengthen internal practices, structures, and cultures.
- Board development
- Staff development
- Communications and relationship building with communities
- Baseline and benchmarking components for organizations to evaluate change and measure success
– ROBERT HILL, Artistic Director & KATHERINE FABIAN, Managing Director of Orlando Ballet
Research & Assessment
Infusing facts with function…
A living organization observes itself from all sides. Research—both internally within an organization and externally within the community—is key to discovering public perception about organizational relevance and value. This knowledge is essential for maintaining organizational viability.
Mataraza Consulting uses market research and assessment to inform an organization’s future priorities, putting that data to work in a purposeful way and converting knowledge to action.
- Focus groups
- Asset Mapping
– MARY ANNE WINKELMAN, Former Executive Director of Cultural Alliance of New York County
Conference Presentations & Facilitation
Diane offers professional development sessions at conferences for nonprofit organizations. Presentations are tailored for executives, program and administrative staff, or board members.
Aware that the success of any organization is dependent on the commitment and skill of those who carry it forward, Mataraza Consulting provides tools to mobilize, focus, and enable human resources for the best possible outcome. Diane’s conference presentations include:
- Strengthening nonprofit boards and governance
- Management & administrative strategy
- Audience development
To book Diane Mataraza for your next conference of workshop, go here.
– DAVID BRICK, Co-Founder of Headlong read more